Ia ora na e maeva at Moorea Painapo Lodge!
Vanessa and Grégory welcome you with their two boys, Ewen and Aaron, in a family setting. The Leric family is very happy to introduce you to the Moorea Painapo Lodge. A little piece of paradise where Polynesian culture mixes, sharing and authenticity.
A welcome cocktail will be offered on the evening of your arrival.
Moorea Painapo Lodge
A holiday in Moorea is above all the happiness of « living in the Polynesian ». With its private access to white sand, our little paradise will bring you a perfect change of scenery at the edge of the lagoon. You will enjoy the calm and serenity of the place with its pool, tropical garden, large pool and activities included.
– Reception: 7h30-11h30 14h-18h
I’m available on these hours to inform you! I’m absent during school time to take and pick up my children from school. Thank you for your understanding.
– Arrival / departure: check-in 14h / check-out 10h
The Fare and bedroom :
The Fare Motu of Pension Moorea Painapo Lodge is equipped to cook and bring you all the comforts for a pleasant stay (air blower, coffee maker, microwave, hotplates). It have a private bathroom with toilet.
The guest room is air conditioned and equipped with a refrigerator and a private bathroom with toilet. It has an outdoor space for cooking.
Sheets and towels are provided. Welcome toiletries are also available (oil, salt, pepper, coffee, tea, dish soap, body soap).
Our Fare are located in a lush garden of fruit trees, flowers and shrubs of Polynesia.
Ideally located south of the island of Moorea, the Moorea Painapo Lodge is PK17,5 (kilometer point) 13,5kms from the dock of Vaiare and 17,5kms from Temae airport. The city of Atiha is famous for its surf spot, advice to fans!
Upon arrival in Moorea by boat / plane you can go to the pension Moorea Painapo Lodge by taxi, renting a car or taking the public bus that provides service throughout the island.
Two food stores 5 minutes to stock up.
Several trailers and a restaurant within a radius of 5-10 kilometers offering Polynesian, Chinese and grilled cuisine.
Fare Motu (2 to 3 people)
13500xpf / night (two nights minimum).
The Tiare guest room (2 persons):
8500xpf / night (two nights minimum).
Breakfast (only on reservation 24h in advance) :
It includes : a local fruit juice, bread, butter, local jam, a hot drink (organic tea, chocolate, coffee or organic milk), local fresh fruit, a pastry.
The rate is 1400xpf / person, 700xpf / children <12 years old.
It is served at the room or at the Fare.
60xpf / night / person for adults and children 12 years old and over.
Special offer :
from 4 nights at the pension: 20% off your stay
Reservation and cancellation conditions:
50% deposit on booking (non refundable)
On request, possibility of washing your linen (price of 1000 xpf / tour). Provision of a drying rack, ironing board and iron at the reception.
Free activities at Moorea Painapo Lodge :
– Bicycles are loaned to you to discover the island of Moorea at your own pace.
– We lend full face masks to enjoy the lagoon from the pension.
– The petanque is a local sport! We lend you balls.
– A barbecue is free access in the garden of the pension.
– The pool invites you to a moment of relaxation.
– The wifi is free in Moorea Painapo Lodge
To do in Moorea:
- Many hikes are accessible to everyone in Moorea. We can guide you.
- Visit and tasting at the Rotui juice factory, Manutea.
- Go up to the Oponohu Belvedere and stroll through the pineapple fields.
- Go on an outing to see the whales (July to November).
- The Temae Golf (Moore Green Pearl) offers initiations and the discovery of its superb course signed Jack Nicklaus.
Recommended activities in Moorea :
– Catamaran trip aboard the Taboo (Voil’à Moorea)
– Relaxation and massage at One Soul Spa in Teavaro
– See a traditional dance show and dine at Tiki Village